December 24, 2010

We're Still Here, We Promise!

It's just been, well... December.  I'm impressed with how many bloggers have been able to post so regularly during such a hectic month.  I've taken to a more reflective process and have been busy making gifts.  Hannah, her husband, and her son have been passing around every flu bug known to mankind and she has still found time to make several custom orders this month!

But I thought I would show you a little bit of what we've been busy making- mostly stuff that won't give away any Christmas surprises like tags and wrapping.  We'll show you more after there is no chance of spoiling any surprises. 

It's going to be a very homemade Christmas this year:




I found so much wrapping inspiration on the web this year- love the yarn!


I dyed a bunch of coffee filters, cut them into snowflakes, and added them as an embellishment.

Here, I carved a stamp and used red ink and silver paint pen to spruce up a plain brown gift bag.

On this one, I just used an eraser tip and some white paint to stamp on polka-dots.

I also used an exacto knife to cut out a triangle shape from an eraser to make mini-bunting stamps.


I used all sorts of scrap paper, card stock, stamps, and my sewing machine to make my tags.

Hannah made her son, Jack, a crayon roll- so cute!

Don't worry, he's only 2, so he won't be reading this blog tonight;)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  Don't forget to look for our new website coming soon, in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment